Boys Beginner & Intermediate Camp
Randolph-Macon Volleyball Camps
2020 Boys Beginner & Intermediate Camp
The Beginner - Intermediate Camp is designed for any player who is interested in improving fundamental volleyball skills, including: serving, passing, setting, attacking, blocking, and defense. Camp is open to all ages. Campers will be assessed on the opening day and placed into groups of similar ability. Several competitions will be held during the afternoon sessions. Players will gain knowledge about all basic skills while also learning the fundamentals of the game.
July 7th - 9th
Who: Middle School & High School Players
Check-in: 1-2:30pm, Day 1
Day Camper: $305 ($255 if registered by June 1st)
Day Camper One Day Option: $110
Overnight Camper: $455 ($405 if registered by June 1st)
Friends Discount: Bring a friend and receive $50 off of registration
Included for Day Campers
- One meal a day
Included for Overnight Campers
- All meals, starting with dinner on Day 1
- Additional session of court time
- Lifting session to teach correct form and technique with sample workout plans
- We can accomodate for High School teams upon request. Please email email@example.com to discuss details.
- Coaches who wish to attend with teams will ony be charged room and board. Contact us for pricing details.