Skill Help Sessions | Serving | July 13th
Skill Help Sessions
These 1 hour sessions are designed for young players to get individualized help on individual skills. We will focus on one skill per day to allow for maximum reps and attention to the individual. The camp will be station style, allowing the campers to participate in multiple drills. Campers will get the opportunity to work closely with our players and staff during this fast pace session.
Tentative schedule of events per day
4:00PM- Check in
4:30PM- Opening remarks and warm up
4:40PM-5:30PM- Skill stations
5:30PM- Camp wrap up
LOCATION: Larry O. Finch Center
- No refunds can be issued for camper withdrawing once camp session starts.
- No refunds issued for missing part of camp.
- Camp credit cannot be issued in lieu of refund.
- Refunds will not be issued within the two weeks prior to the start of camp.
- If a camper needs a refund based on a medical condition, they MUST put it in writing to Taylor Unroe with a physician's statement that the camper is unable to participate and will then receive a full refund minus a 10% administrative fee.
For more information contact Taylor Unroe email@example.com