Skill Help Sessions | Serving | July 13th
CAMP IS NOT SOLD OUT, PLEASE REGISTER FOR THE WAIT LIST -
Due to the uncertainty created by the COVID-19 virus we have established a way for you to reserve a spot in camp without any upfront financial commitment. Simply join our FREE Wait List. When camp is confirmed to take place, you will receive an email from us giving you the ability to pay the camp dues. If at the time you still wish to attend camp, you can pay securely online. If your circumstances change and you no longer wish to attend camp, simply let us know. You won’t owe us anything.
Skill Help Sessions
These 1 hour sessions are designed for young players to get individualized help on individual skills. We will focus on one skill per day to allow for maximum reps and attention to the individual. The camp will be station style, allowing the campers to participate in multiple drills. Campers will get the opportunity to work closely with our players and staff during this fast pace session.
Tentative schedule of events per day
4:00PM- Check in
4:30PM- Opening remarks and warm up
4:40PM-5:30PM- Skill stations
5:30PM- Camp wrap up
LOCATION: Larry O. Finch Center
- No refunds can be issued for camper withdrawing once camp session starts.
- No refunds issued for missing part of camp.
- Camp credit cannot be issued in lieu of refund.
- Refunds will not be issued within the two weeks prior to the start of camp.
- If a camper needs a refund based on a medical condition, they MUST put it in writing to Taylor Unroe with a physician's statement that the camper is unable to participate and will then receive a full refund minus a 10% administrative fee.
For more information contact Taylor Unroe email@example.com