All Skills Camp
Open to all skill levels from beginning to advanced. Camp will cover all basic skills and fundamentals, with opportunities for team play as well. Groups are divided by skill level and receive the appropriate attention for growth and improvement.
- Register before December 31st, 2019 for 20% off all camps.
- Tulane Athletic Department Staff: 50% discount for the immediate child of a Tulane Athletic Staff member. Email email@example.com if discount applies
- Tulane Faculty / Staff: 25% discount for the immediate child of a Tulane University Faculty / Staff member. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if discount applies
- Early Registration Discount: Campers will receive $75 off if regsitered by April 30th.
- Group Discount: Group sales available for school teams with eight or more participants. For more information please contact the Camp Director, Sarah Strasner at email@example.com.
Camp sells out every year! Enrollment will be limited to ensure quality instruction. Don’t be disappointed so ENROLL EARLY!
The overnight package includes housing and all meals. The options for commuter with meal (includes lunch and dinner).
- Blankets (Sleeping Bag) & Pillow
- Towels, Washcloths & Soap
- Personal Toiletries
- Alarm Clock
- Plenty of Comfortable Shorts & T-Shirts
- Socks & Playing Shoes (Wear courtshoes that are already broken in; with such intensive training in a short period of time, new shoes can cause blisters.)
- Knee Pads
- Spending Money (Camp Store, Souvenirs, Pizza, Concessions)
- Swimsuit & Casual Clothes for the Dorm
All practice and competition sessions will be held in the athletic facilities on the Tulane University campus. All sessions will be held in the Hertz Center.
Participants will stay in the university dormitories (2 people per room). The dormitories are conveniently located next to the dining hall and athletic facilities. Each camper must bring their own linens - twin size.
All meals will be provided to overnight campers. Day campers will be provided lunch and dinner.
All participants will be properly supervised throughout the volleyball camp. Participants are expected to abide the Tulane University Volleyball Camp rules.
All participants must have their own medical insurance through their family policy or some other source which will serve as their primary coverage. A secondary policy is purchased by the camp to cover extra cost not covered by the family policy. A full-time trainer will be on site to treat any injury.
Campers will not be allowed off campus except under supervision of camp instructors. This also includes day campers. Any serious violation of camp regulations, such as willful damage to school property and any other behavior deemed detrimental to the group, will result in immediate dismissal. There will be no refund of tuition if a camper is dismissed.
Tulane Volleyball Camps are open to any and all entrants (limited only by number, age, grade level and/or gender).