Madhatter Fundraising Tournament
2020 MADHATTER FUNDRAISING TOURNAMENT
We are excited to host our 8th annual Reverse Madhatter Fundraising Tournament.
- Signup as a co-ed pair!
- Pairs will then be placed into a quad with another pair for every game.
- Every pair will rotate each match (therefore playing against and with every team in the pool).
- There will be 2 separate divisions this year!
- Be sure to check out our Facebook event page for updates!
A DIVISION - SERIOUS COMPETITORS
The Competitive level is geared towards the participant that has played their respective sport for a large portion of their life and enjoys the sheer competition of the sport. Participants at this level should definitely have their game face on and expect a tough game. This is great level for those of you who are in it to win it!
B DIVISION - RECREATIONAL DIVISION
The recreational level is geared towards participants that are just looking to have fun. You can think of it as the "beginners" level. Participants that play at this level are out to enjoy themselves and not out for the sheer competition of the sport. Most players have not played on an organized team before or have only played for a couple of seasons. This is a great level for beginning teams to start!
OPEN TO ALL AGES
REGISTRATION: 8:00 AMCOST PER PAIR: $50 / $60 After April 15th
- There will be an apparel sale, concessions, and more! All money donated will directly benefit UWSP Volleyball student-athletes.
- The first 60 teams to register are guaranteed a spot. Teams registering after the 60 will be put on a waiting list.
- TOP TWO TEAMS receive prize baskets.
- If signing up without a teammate you will be placed with one if another person signs up individually. We cannot assure you that you will have a partner.
- Men hit from back row ONLY. No exceptions, sorry.
- Women hit from anywhere!
- Format, specific rules, etc. will be announced as tournament date approaches.
Berg Gymnasium / MAC / Quandt / HEC 110
Please contact Coach Lyndsay Kooi at firstname.lastname@example.org