2020 HITTER-SETTER-LIBERO CAMP
Back by popular demand! Campers will get instruction from your 2019 NCAA Sweet Sixteen team and coaches who finished with a record of 28-9 and ranked #18 in the country. We are excited to offer a camp that focuses on growing and improving in your specific position! We believe that the best players are “generalized specialists” - players who are good at all skills but are also great at one or two skills. This camp is designed to teach players of all ability levels. We take pride in our camps on giving PERSONALIZED attention to each camper. Our goal is to build upon each campers' strengths and weaknesses as a volleyball player and teammate.
- Setters, hitters, and liberos will get individualized instruction by position.
- Position training sessions will utilize technology for immediate video feedback.
- Campers will also have the opportunity to work together to practice their new skills.
- Setters and hitters—come together and you can work on your connection!
- Campers will participate in classroom sessions with specific lessons and visual teaching tools.
Setters: Learn and train setting techniques and tactics, practice the leadership skills that are essential to be a successful, winning setter.
Outside/Rightside/Middle: Learn and train attacking, passing, and blocking techniques, practice shots and attacking tendencies that will improve your hitting percentage.
Libero/Defensive Specialist: Learn and train serve receive, defense, and ball control techniques (with focus on the premier skill of reading).
JULY 12TH - 14TH
ENTERING GRADES: 7th - 12th
CHECK-IN: 4:00 PM, Day 1
DAY 1: 5:30 PM - 8:00 PM
DAY 2: 9:30 AM - 8:00 PM
DAY 3: 9:30 AM - 12:00 PM
COST BEFORE JUNE 29TH:
Overnight $315 | Commuter $285
COST AFTER JUNE 29TH:
Overnight $340 | Commuter $310
LIMITED TO 60 PARTICIPANTS ONLY!
We want our campers’ learning process to continue after they attend our camps! Each registrant will be granted access to our FREE online drills database. Database includes:
- Specific camp session plans
- Pointers Volleyball drills and training cues
- Links to online videos for visual learning
- Growth mindset + motor learning resources
- Meals will be provided for both overnight campers and commuters.
- Every camper will receive a free camp gift! Prizes for volleyball contests will also be awarded.
- All forms must be mailed in or brought to registration. If your son/daughter has participated in one of our camps within the year we have your forms on file and there is no need to fill these out again (Privacy Form, Health Form, Photo Release, Concussion Waiver Form)
WHAT TO BRING
Shoes, kneepads, water bottle
If staying overnight: shower supplies, shower shoes, bed sheets, towel, fan, snacks
Berg Gymnasium / MAC / Quandt / HEC 110
Please contact Coach Lyndsay Kooi at email@example.com or 815-954-8095.
The UW-Stevens Point Volleyball Camp Cancellation/Refund Policy: We understand that things come up that may result in families needing to cancel a registration for their sons and/or daughters volleyball camp. For this reason we suggest that you register online and purchase Overnight Camp Protector insurance from Allianz Global Assistance. Once purchased, you will be provided a specific policy number. If you need to cancel or leave our event, you could then lean on your insurance for a potential full refund. Be aware that not all reasons for cancelling or leaving an event are covered by Registration Protector. For example, if the registrant cancels due to a scheduling conflict, Allianz will not pay the claim. If you choose not to purchase Overnight Camp Protector insurance you refer directly to our UW-Stevens Point Volleyball Camp Refund Policy.
Do you have Overnight Camp Protector Insurance?
Yes - File your claim through Allianz Global Assistance. If you receive a full or partial refund, UW-Stevens Point will not refund any additional monies. If your claim was denied you may be eligible for a full or partial refund directly through UW-Stevens Point. Contact UW-Stevens Point Volleyball. You will need proof of your claim denial.
No - Refer to the UW-Stevens Point Volleyball Camp Refund Policy.
UW-Stevens Point Volleyball Camp Refund Policy: Refund requests will be reviewed by the sports camp administrator and Athletics Office of Compliance for validity as long as the request is sent in writing at least 7 days prior to the start of the camp. Requests sent within 7 days of the start of camp will not be processed. All approved refunds will incur a 20% administration fee which will be deducted from your refund amount. Full Refunds are given only for medical reasons. Documentation from a medical provider is required to process the refund.