Pointers All-Skills Academy
We regret to announce the decision has been made to cancel our 2020 camps.We look forward to working with you in the future.
2020 POINTERS ALL-SKILLS ACADEMY
Participants will have the opportunity to develop skills in all aspects of volleyball. Campers will get instruction from your 2019 NCAA Sweet Sixteen team and coaches who finished with a record of 28-9 and ranked #18 in the country. Campers will learn specific skills in ball control, passing, serving, defense, blocking, setting, and hitting. In addition, campers will have the opportunity to choose what position they want to specify in during position training sessions. The camp offers maximum repetitions and daily competition formats. Choose 1 or 3 days!
- Volleyball Academy will focus on multi-skill drills and strategies to develop a well-rounded player.
- Campers will have the option to participate in specific skill sessions throughout the camp.
- This camp is designed to be competitive, fun, and personalized. Camper to coach ratio will be 8 to 1.
- Campers will participate in classroom sessions with specific lessons and visual teaching tools.
- This camp is designed to teach players of all ability levels.
JULY 14TH - 16TH
BOYS & GIRLS, ENTERING GRADES: 5th - 12th
CHECK-IN: 1:30 PM, Day 1
TIMES: 2:00 PM - 8:00 PM
DAILY COST: $100
FULL COST BEFORE JUNE 29TH: Commuter $250
FULL COST AFTER JUNE 29TH: Commuter $280
We want our campers’ learning process to continue after they attend our camps! Each registrant will be granted access to our FREE online drills database. Database includes:
- Specific camp session plans
- Pointers Volleyball drills and training cues
- Links to online videos for visual learning
- Growth mindset + motor learning resources
- Meals are not included.
- Every camper will receive a free camp gift! Prizes for volleyball contests will also be awarded.
- All forms must be mailed in or brought to registration. If your son/daughter has participated in one of our camps within the year we have your forms on file and there is no need to fill these out again (Privacy Form, Health Form, Photo Release, Concussion Waiver Form)
WHAT TO BRING
Shoes, kneepads, water bottle, dinner/snacks
Berg Gymnasium / MAC / Quandt / HEC 110
Please contact Coach Maddie Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org
The UW-Stevens Point Volleyball Camp Cancellation/Refund Policy: We understand that things come up that may result in families needing to cancel a registration for their sons and/or daughters volleyball camp. For this reason we suggest that you register online and purchase Overnight Camp Protector insurance from Allianz Global Assistance. Once purchased, you will be provided a specific policy number. If you need to cancel or leave our event, you could then lean on your insurance for a potential full refund. Be aware that not all reasons for cancelling or leaving an event are covered by Registration Protector. For example, if the registrant cancels due to a scheduling conflict, Allianz will not pay the claim. If you choose not to purchase Overnight Camp Protector insurance you refer directly to our UW-Stevens Point Volleyball Camp Refund Policy.
Do you have Overnight Camp Protector Insurance?
Yes - File your claim through Allianz Global Assistance. If you receive a full or partial refund, UW-Stevens Point will not refund any additional monies. If your claim was denied you may be eligible for a full or partial refund directly through UW-Stevens Point. Contact UW-Stevens Point Volleyball. You will need proof of your claim denial.
No - Refer to the UW-Stevens Point Volleyball Camp Refund Policy.
UW-Stevens Point Volleyball Camp Refund Policy: Refund requests will be reviewed by the sports camp administrator and Athletics Office of Compliance for validity as long as the request is sent in writing at least 7 days prior to the start of the camp. Requests sent within 7 days of the start of camp will not be processed. All approved refunds will incur a 20% administration fee which will be deducted from your refund amount. Full Refunds are given only for medical reasons. Documentation from a medical provider is required to process the refund.
If it is determined that our camps should be canceled, we will issue campers a full refund within 48 hours of cancellation (minus Ryzer card processing/convenience fees). It typically takes 2-3 business days for the refund to appear back on your card.