Elite Prospect Camp | Libero
Due to the uncertainty created by the COVID-19 virus we have established a way for you to reserve a spot in camp without any upfront financial commitment. Simply join our FREE Wait List. When camp is confirmed to take place, you will receive an email from us giving you the ability to pay the camp dues. If at the time you still wish to attend camp, you can pay securely online. If your circumstances change and you no longer wish to attend camp, simply let us know. You won’t owe us anything.
Elite Prospect Camp
Train like a GVSU volleyball player! Get the full Grand Valley Volleyball Experience by attending the Laker Elite Camp. If you are looking to experience college training now let the GVSU Coaching staff and current players teach you what it is like to be a college athlete. Two days of skill specific training alongside other potential college volleyball players will help take your game to the next level.
|July 6th & 7th|
Day 1: 10:30 AM - 7:30 PM
Day 2: 9:30 AM - 4:00 PM
*Overnight Camper: $265 (Room Included)
*Commuter Camper: $190
*Includes T-Shirt & Meals
Credit card processing fee applies.
IMPORTANT --General Camp Information
- Refunds requested prior to the start of camp will be happily given (minus a $30 administrative fee). No refunds will be given once that camp has started.
- Each camper needs to have a complete and signed medical release form on file. No camper will be allowed to participate without one.
- Campers will receive 24-hour athletic training supervision.
- Resident campers will be housed in a supervised campus dormitory.
- There will be camp staff living on the same floors with dorm supervisors on duty.
- You will need to bring your own linens and towels. You may wish to bring a fan, radio, alarm clock and money for vending machines as well.
- You may request a roommate ahead of time.
- Each camper is asked to come fully prepared to participate the first day.
For more information on GVSU Camps,
please contact Jason at firstname.lastname@example.org / 616-331-3045.