We regret to announce the decision has been made to cancel our 2020 camps.We look forward to working with you in the future.
2020 POSITIONS CLINIC
This one-day clinic focuses on growing and improving in your specific position! Campers will get instruction from your 2019 NCAA Sweet Sixteen team and coaches who finished with a record of 28-9 and ranked #18 in the country. We believe that the best players are “generalized specialists” - players who are good at all skills but are also great at one or two skills. This camp is designed to teach players of all ability levels.
- Setters, hitters, and liberos will get individualized instruction by position.
- Position training sessions will utilize technology for immediate video feedback.
- Campers will also have the opportunity to work together to practice their new skills.
- Setters and hitters—come together and you can work on your connection!
- Campers will participate in a classroom session with specific lessons and visual teaching tools.
Setters: Learn and train setting techniques and tactics, practice the leadership skills that are essential to be a successful, winning setter
Outsides/Rightsides/Middles: Learn and train attacking, passing, and blocking techniques, practice shots and attacking tendencies that will improve your hitting percentage
Liberos/Defensive Specialists: Learn and train serve receive, defense, and ball control techniques (with focus on the premier skill of reading)
We want our campers’ learning process to continue after they attend our camps! Each registrant will be granted access to our FREE online drills database. Database includes:
- Specific camp session plans
- Pointers Volleyball drills and training cues
- Links to online videos for visual learning
- Growth mindset + motor learning resources
- Lunch is not included. Campers provide their own lunch or may walk with a camp coach to a nearby sandwich shop.
- Every camper will receive a free camp gift! Prizes for volleyball contests will also be awarded.
- All forms must be mailed in or brought to registration. If your son/daughter has participated in one of our camps within the year we have your forms on file and there is no need to fill these out again(Privacy Form, Health Form, Photo Release, Concussion Waiver Form)
Berg Gymnasium / MAC / Quandt / MCCH 110
Please contact Coach Lyndsay Kooi at firstname.lastname@example.org or 815-954-8095.
The UW-Stevens Point Volleyball Camp Cancellation/Refund Policy: We understand that things come up that may result in families needing to cancel a registration for their sons and/or daughters volleyball camp. For this reason we suggest that you register online and purchase Overnight Camp Protector insurance from Allianz Global Assistance. Once purchased, you will be provided a specific policy number. If you need to cancel or leave our event, you could then lean on your insurance for a potential full refund. Be aware that not all reasons for cancelling or leaving an event are covered by Registration Protector. For example, if the registrant cancels due to a scheduling conflict, Allianz will not pay the claim. If you choose not to purchase Overnight Camp Protector insurance you refer directly to our UW-Stevens Point Volleyball Camp Refund Policy.
Do you have Overnight Camp Protector Insurance?
Yes - File your claim through Allianz Global Assistance. If you receive a full or partial refund, UW-Stevens Point will not refund any additional monies. If your claim was denied you may be eligible for a full or partial refund directly through UW-Stevens Point. Contact UW-Stevens Point Volleyball. You will need proof of your claim denial.
No - Refer to the UW-Stevens Point Volleyball Camp Refund Policy.
UW-Stevens Point Volleyball Camp Refund Policy: Refund requests will be reviewed by the sports camp administrator and Athletics Office of Compliance for validity as long as the request is sent in writing at least 7 days prior to the start of the camp. Requests sent within 7 days of the start of camp will not be processed. All approved refunds will incur a 20% administration fee which will be deducted from your refund amount. Full Refunds are given only for medical reasons. Documentation from a medical provider is required to process the refund.
If it is determined that our camps should be canceled, we will issue campers a full refund within 48 hours of cancellation (minus Ryzer card processing/convenience fees). It typically takes 2-3 business days for the refund to appear back on your card.