Beach Skills Camp | July 21st
CHATTANOOGA VOLLEYBALL CAMPS | 2020 Beach Skills Camp
Come train in one of the fastest growing youth sports in America! Whether you want to try the beach game for the first time or want to further your skills, lets have some fun in the sun at our university’s new state-of-the-art beach volleyball courts!
This will be an outdoor camp weather permitting as directed by University personnel.
A $10 late fee will be assessed to all registrations received within 5 days of the camp or clinic.
LOCATION: University of Tennessee at Chattanooga, Maclellan Gymnasium
THINGS TO KNOW:
- CAMP T-SHIRT INCLUDED in Camps 1—3
- Participant insurance coverage will be primary coverage. There is no longer secondary coverage.
- Walk-up registration is accepted. Please call first for availability.
- REGISTRATION IS FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE BASIS. A $10 late fee will be assessed to all registrations received within 5 days of the camp or clinic.
- All camp confirmations will be sent via email including all necessary information for check-in as well as the medical waiver form.
- Cancellations: No refunds for any of our skill clinics. For camps 1-3 a full refund less a $50 administrative processing fee will be issued for any cancellation received at least two weeks prior to start of the camps session. Refunds will be processed after the last camp session has ended.
- For refund requests or additional questions please contact Darin Van Horn at email@example.com or (423) 425-4788
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR QUESTIONS PLEASE CONTACT:
Director of Camp Operations - Darin Van Horn
(423) 425-4788 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Open to any and all entrants (limited only by number, age, grade level and/or gender)