Skills Training Clinics | July 15th
CHATTANOOGA VOLLEYBALL CAMPS | 2020 Skills Training Clinics
Three sessions geared for beginners to the game or younger players wanting to focus on improving individual skills with fundamental training. Join us for 1, 2 or all 3 sessions, in addition to coming to both clinic days as we will build on what was taught in June and expand in July.
Registration begins 30 minutes before the start of each session.
A $10 late fee will be assessed to all registrations received within 5 days of the camp or clinic.
THINGS TO KNOW:
- CAMP T-SHIRT INCLUDED in Camps 1—3
- Participant insurance coverage will be primary coverage. There is no longer secondary coverage.
- Walk-up registration is accepted. Please call first for availability.
- REGISTRATION IS FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE BASIS. A $10 late fee will be assessed to all registrations received within 5 days of the camp or clinic.
- All camp confirmations will be sent via email including all necessary information for check-in as well as the medical waiver form.
- Cancellations: No refunds for any of our skill clinics. For camps 1-3 a full refund less a $50 administrative processing fee will be issued for any cancellation received at least two weeks prior to start of the camps session. Refunds will be processed after the last camp session has ended.
- For refund requests or additional questions please contact Darin Van Horn at firstname.lastname@example.org or (423) 425-4788
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR QUESTIONS PLEASE CONTACT:
Director of Camp Operations - Darin Van Horn
(423) 425-4788 or email@example.com
Open to any and all entrants (limited only by number, age, grade level and/or gender)