Elite Day Camp
Elite Day Camp
This will be a commuter ONLY camp. Open to students entering grades 8-12 (8 graders, only with club experience). This is a high-level specific camp, designed for players who are willing to work hard in all aspect of the volleyball fundamental skills. Players will be grouped by skill level at which point high repetition training will guide our sessions. The drills for this camp are designed to take your game to the collegiate level by exposing you to the daily training systems used in a high level professional volleyball program, and as the camp progresses there will be a shift from a more technical focus to more “play-based” and situational 6 on 6.
- Increase skill level, volleyball knowledge and training in a fast-paced, high level environment
- Advancing all skills related to volleyball in various sessions throughout the 2 days
Location: McDowell Activity Center (MAC)
7:30 AM - 8:00 AM
|8:00 AM - 11:00 AM||Session 1|
|11:00 AM - 12:45 PM||Lunch Break|
|12:45 PM - 4:15 PM||Session 2|
|4:15 PM - 6:00 PM||Dinner Break - Pizza Party|
|6:00 PM - 8:30 PM||Session 3|
|7:30 AM - 8:00 AM||Check In|
|8:00 AM - 11:00 AM||Session 4|
|11:00 AM - 12:45 PM||Lunch|
|12:45 PM - 2:45 PM||Session 5 court & sand (weather-permitting)|
|2:45 PM - 4:45 PM||Session 6|
|4:45 PM - 5:00 PM||Camp Wrap up|
What To Bring - Click Here To Print Checklist
- Volleyball Gear: Volleyball Clothes, Comfortable Shorts or Spandex (2 pairs / day), T-Shirts (at least 2 / day), Extra Socks, Knee Pads, Playing Shoes (please wear court shoes that are already broken in; new shoes may cause blisters), Water Bottle, Small Bag / Backpack / Duffle Bag (to carry shoes, water bottles, keys between dorm and gym).
Lunch and dinner are included in the cost of the camp for commuter campers.
Rules & Regulations
Campers are expected to act with respect for themselves, other campers, staff, and the campus of University of Mary. Campers who cannot behave in a mature manner could be expelled from camp without a refund.
- UMary Faculty discount - Contact camp director for details.
- $20 Early registrations fro all registrations before March 26th.
DEPOSIT IS NON-REFUNDABLE.
Contact Us For Further Details
Email Coach Korie Lebeda - firstname.lastname@example.org