Bulldogs Volleyball Camps
Team Camp (7 Player Minimum)
- Designed for teams looking to compete against varsity level teams.
- Instruction and team training session to start camp.
- Guaranteed 5 matches including playoffs.
- Each team is required to bring a coach or chaperone (coach will receive free room & board).
- On-campus meals and pizza night.
- Each camper will receive a camp t-shirt.
- 7 player minimum required to bring a team, preferred roster of 8 + players.
Family and friends are invited to attend the camp and watch their team anytime during the camp.
July 21st & 22nd
Grades: 8th - 12th
Check-In: 12:00 - 1:30 PM, Day 1
Cost: $130 for Overnight
(Includes Lodging, Meals & Camp T-Shirt)
$110 for Commuter
(Includes Meals Except breakfast & Camp T-Shirt)
Sports & Health Center
What to Bring:
- Bedding (Long Size Twin) Including Pillow and Blanket / Sleeping Bag
- Water Bottle With Name On It
- Volleyball Shoes & Knee Pads
- Athletic Clothing
- Fan (Recommended)
For those camps which include meals, meals are either provided by UMD Food Service in the Residence Hall Dining Center or by local restaurants in an alternative dining area. There will be a pizza night on one evening of camp.
All overnight campers will be housed, one or two to a room, in a university residence hall. There are no accommodations for a three person room. Staff will include coaches for the duration of each camp. If requesting a roommate, BOTH roommates must request one another on the registration. Each room includes a small refrigerator for camper's use.
Insurance & Medical Treatment:
All campers must have medical insurance. You must complete the enrollment form on the reverse side of this page. By signing this form you acknowledge the inherent risk of injury by participation. An injury can range from a minor injury to a major injury. Such injuries could cause permanent disability such as paralysis, permanent bone or joint injury, permanent scars, other chronic disabling conditions and even death. If your son or daughter experiences a minor injury, first aid will be provided. For a major injury, an ambulance will be summoned to transport your son or daughter to a local hospital.
Friday, July 21st
12:30 PM - 2:00 PM
Registration For All Campers
2:00 PM - 2:15 PM
|2:15 PM - 5:30 PM||Instruction & Training|
|5:30 PM - 6:30 PM||Pizza Night|
|6:30 PM - 9:30 PM||Tournament Play|
Saturday, July 22nd
|8:15 AM - 11:45 AM||Tournament Play|
|11:45 AM - 1:00 PM||Lunch|
|1:00 PM - 5:00 PM||Tournament Play|
Camp Wrap-Up / Check-Out
**Some Teams May Finish Earlier