33RD ANNUAL TECHNIQUE CAMP
CHECK-IN: Sunday, June 9th from Noon - 2:00 PM at Kennedy Center
CHECK-OUT: Thursday, June 13th at 2:00 PM at Kennedy Center
- 3 TIME STATE CHAMPION FROM APPLE VALLEY.
- CAREER HIGH SCHOOL RECORD OF 153-15.
- 2013 JUNIOR NATIONAL FREESTYLE CHAMPION.
- 2 TIME CADET NATIONAL FREESTYLE CHAMPION, IN 2011 & 2012.
- 2 TIME NCAA NATIONAL FINALIST AND NATIONAL CHAMPION AT 133 POUNDS.
- 3 TIME NCAA QUALIFIER.
- HODGE TROPHY FINALIST.
- FINALIST FOR NCAA MOST DOMINANT WRESTER, PLACING 7TH IN 2017 AND 3RD IN 2018.
- ’17 AND ’18 BIG 12 CONFERENCE CHAMPION
- 2018 BIG 12 CONFERENCE ‘WRESTLER OF THE YEAR’.
- COMMITTED TO FINISH HIS CAREER WITH THE BADGERS AT THE UNIVERSITY OF WISCONSIN
RESIDENT CAMPER: Includes room and board (3 meals / day), laundry service, camp t-shirt and camp notes. A $75 separate Damage Deposit (DD) check is required for all campers. Checks may be sent in by mail in advance or brought to check-in.
COMMUTER CAMPER: Includes breakfast, lunch and dinner, camp T-shirt and notes.
REQUIRED DEPOSIT: A separate $75 damage deposit check is required on or before check-in day. Credit cards will be accepted to cover damage deposits on check-in day only. Damage deposit checks will not be cashed and credit cards will not be charged if there are no damages to your room, and if your keys, access card or laundry (bag / pin) are returned. Checks and credit card information will be destroyed if no damages are found.
- "Auggie Award" Trophies
- "Most Valuable Wrestler" Trophies
- "Mr. Hustle" Trophies
- Dual Meet "Team Champions" Trophies
- Individual 1st, 2nd & 3rd Place Tournament Trophies & Medals
HIGH SCHOOL STATE CHAMPIONSHIP COACHES:
Class A -- Jake Lorentz, Long Prairie-Grey Eagle High School
Class AA -- Will Short, Simley High School
Class AAA -- Jim Jackson, Shakopee High School
FOR MORE INFORMATION CALL: Wrestling Camp Hotline at (612) 330-1610 or email Wrestle@Augsburg.edu
HOME OF THE 13-TIME NCAA NATIONAL WRESTLING CHAMPIONS
|• 2019 • 2015 • 2010 • 2007 • 2005 • 2002 • 2001 • 2000 • 1998 • 1997 • 1995 • 1993 • 1991 •|