21ST ANNUAL TEAM CAMP
TEAM FORMAT: Teams will be composed of at least 10 wrestlers. Individuals seeking team-style competition are encouraged to attend this camp. If you cannot get 10 wrestlers from your team, you can combine wrestlers from your area to form a full team or we will assign individuals who attend without a team to fill your team. Individuals who are attending without a team will be assigned to teams or will be grouped together to form another team.
CHECK-IN: Sunday, June 16th from 1:00 - 3:00 PM at Kennedy Center
4:00 - 5:30 PM - Technique Session 1
5:30 - 7:00 PM - Dinner
7:00 - 8:30 PM - Technique Session 2
CHECK-OUT: Thursday, June 20th at Noon at Kennedy Center
|**PARTICIPANTS WILL ATTEND THE MINNESOTA TWINS VS BOSTON RED SOX GAME TUESDAY @ 7:10PM**|
- 2-TIME ALL-AMERICAN, 2-TIME BIG TEN CHAMPION AT THE UNIVERSITY OF IOWA
- MEMBER OF BIG TEN AND NCAA NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP TEAMS AT IOWA
- BEFORE OHIO STATE, HE WAS HEAD COACH AT HOFSTRA FOR 12 YEARS
- LED THEM TO 6 CONSECUTIVE CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIPS IN A ROW
- THEY HAD A CONFERENCE DUAL MEET STREAK OF 47 MATCHES IN A ROW
- HE WAS NAMED CONFERENCE COACH OF THE YEAR HONORS 7 TIMES AND ALSO NY STATE OF THE YEAR TWICE.
- 11 YEARS AS OHIO STATE HEAD COACH
- AT OHIO STATE HE HAS BEEN NAMED COACH OF THE YEAR 3 TIMES
- 2015 & 2017 BIG TEN COACH OF THE YEAR
- 2015 NCAA COACH OF THE YEAR
- 2017 BIG TEN CHAMPIONSHIP COACH
- 2015 NCAA NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP COACH AS HE LED THE BUCKEYES TO THEIR 1ST EVER NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP
RESIDENT CAMPER: Includes room and board (3 meals / day), laundry service, camp t-shirt and notes. A $75 separate Damage Deposit (DD) check is required for all campers. Checks may be sent in by mail in advance or brought to check-in.
COMMUTER CAMPER: Includes breakfast, lunch and dinner, camp t-shirt and notes.
REQUIRED DEPOSIT: A separate $75 damage deposit check is required on or before check-in day. Credit cards will be accepted to cover damage deposits on check-in day only. Damage deposit checks will not be cashed and credit cards will not be charged if there are no damages to your room, and if your keys, access card or laundry (bag / pin) are returned. Checks and credit card information will be destroyed if no damages are found.
HIGH SCHOOL STATE CHAMPIONSHIP COACHES:
Class A -- Jake Lorentz, Long Prairie-Grey Eagle High School
Class AA -- Will Short, Simley High School
Class AAA -- Jim Jackson, Shakopee High School
FOR MORE INFORMATION CALL: Wrestling Camp Hotline at (612) 330-1610 or email Wrestle@Augsburg.edu
HOME OF THE 13-TIME NCAA NATIONAL WRESTLING CHAMPIONS
|• 2019 • 2015 • 2010 • 2007 • 2005 • 2002 • 2001 • 2000 • 1998 • 1997 • 1995 • 1993 • 1991 •|