Advanced Training Camp
2019 ADVANCED TRAINING CAMP
|JUNE 30TH - JULY 3RD|
Grades: 7th - 12th
Check-In: 10:00 - 11:30 a.m., June 30th
Resident Cost: $485 (Housing & Meals)
Commuter Cost: $385 (Does not include Meals)
It takes a unique desire and commitment to excellence to become a state champion. That is why we have designed an Advanced Training Camp. This camp is a combination of technical instruction, drill sessions, combative wrestling, running and strength training. The Advanced Training Camp brings together the University of Michigan's camp and coaching staff's proven teaching methods combined with a first class learning and training environment.
Participants will build on an existing knowledge base of wrestling fundamentals by committing themselves to technical development, drilling/position sparring and competitive live wrestling. Each wrestler will achieve a higher level of mastery of the sport through: 1) exposure to techniques and training that are currently used at the elite levels of collegiate and international wrestling; 2) practices that are focused and challenging; and 3) immersion in an environment that will increase physical capabilities, competitive limitations and mental toughness.
Designed for the more experienced and dedicated wrestler, the camp will teach wrestlers how to prepare themselves physically as well as mentally to win the big matches. Come and train with the wolverines!
Camp Highlights and Features:
- Current U-M wrestlers train with you
- Daily technique and analysis
- Organized drilling, sparring, and combative wrestling
- Strength training and conditioning
- Individual tournament by weight class
- Awards given to individual champions
UM Indoor Training Building
1150 South State St.
Ann Arbor, MI 48104
Team Discount: Teams attending camp with any of the following criteria, please contact Jeanne Loveland at firstname.lastname@example.org for promo code prior to registering.
- 5 - 9 Wrestlers: $10 savings per wrestler
- 10 - 19 Wrestlers: $15 savings per wrestler
- 20 or more Wrestlers: $20 savings per wrestler
- Multiple Camp Discount: Wrestlers who attend multiple weeks of camp will receive an additional $35 discount off their subsequent camp(s).
- Sibling Discount: Families who send multiple children to camp will receive a $35 discount on second and subsequent siblings.
Refund Policy: There is a $100 non-refundable deposit. All cancellations must be communicated to Jeanne Loveland (email@example.com) prior to the start of camp. There will be no refunds given after the start of camp.
Note: Please have all medical / insurance information handy prior to beginning online registration. You will be asked to provide medical history, insurance information, etc.
Forms: All campers have the option of uploading a physical, if they would like it on file for our trainers. If uploading a physical we ask that it was completed within the past year and signed by a physician. Players can upload their PHYSICAL FORM during registration.
Open to any and all entrants; limited only by number, age, grade level, and/or gender.