Attack & Score Camp
2019 ATTACK & SCORE CAMP
|JUNE 26TH - 27TH|
Grades: 5 - 12
Check-In: 9:00 - 9:45a.m., June 26th
(This is a commuter camp)
All accounts that have a balance due must be paid in full 7 days prior to the start of the camp you selected.
Hosted at the Wolverines' state-of-the-art Bahna Wrestling Center, the Michigan Attack & Score Camp will feature two days of takedown technique and organized drilling instruction. Both offensive and counter-offensive (defense) technique and positioning will be covered and we will emphasize versatility in high and low attacks to both sides of the body. Instruction will include establishing control ties to multiple set-ups and finishes for single legs, double legs, high crotches and other takedowns; as well as counter attacks. A fun training aspect of "sparring" will also be implemented during the camp sessions to learn, further develop, and improve technique and essential chain wrestling skills.
This camp will run from Wednesday to Thursday with daily sessions from 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. and 12:45 - 2:45 p.m. Registration will be Wednesday from 9:00 - 9:45 a.m. Sessions will be organized and taught by the University of Michigan wrestling camp staff. Participants will be responsible for their own lunch. Parents are welcome to observe all camp sessions; bleacher seating is available for spectators. Wireless internet connetion is also available.
Camp Highlights and Features:
- Held at the state-of-the-art Bahna Wrestling Center where the Wolverines practice
- 8 hours of individual instruction
- Exposure to techniques / training currently used at the elite levels of collegiate wrestling
- Versatility in offensive and counter-offensive attacks will be stressed
- Organized drilling and sparring segments will be implemented
- Competitive live and position wrestling
- Commuters only; no housing will be provided
Bahna Wrestling Center
2350 South State St.
Ann Arbor, MI 48104
See more information on our Facility description page. Click here.
Team Discount: Teams attending camp with any of the following criteria, please contact Jeanne Loveland at firstname.lastname@example.org for promo code prior to registering.
- 5 - 9 Wrestlers: $10 savings per wrestler
- 10 - 19 Wrestlers: $15 savings per wrestler
- 20 or more Wrestlers: $20 savings per wrestler
- Multiple Camp Discount: Wrestlers who attend multiple weeks of camp will receive an additional $35 discount off their subsequent camp(s).
- Sibling Discount: Families who send multiple children to camp will receive a $35 discount on second and subsequent siblings.
Refund Policy: There is a $100 non-refundable deposit. All cancellations must be communicated to Jeanne Loveland (email@example.com) prior to the start of camp. There will be no refunds given after the start of camp.
Note: Please have all medical / insurance information handy prior to beginning online registration. You will be asked to provide medical history, insurance information, etc.
All campers have the option of uploading a physical, if they would like it on file for our trainers. If uploading a physical we ask that it was completed within the past year and signed by a physician. Players can upload their PHYSICAL FORM during registration.
Upload Physical Examination Information Form
- Pick-up authorization required for each camp. Name, number, relationship too.
Open to any and all entrants; limited only by number, age, grade level, and/or gender.