Lil Wolverine Camp
2019 LIL WOLVERINE CAMP
|JUNE 24TH - 25TH|
Age Next Fall: 7 - 11
Check-In: 9:00 - 9:45a.m., June 24th
(This is a commuter camp)
Hosted at the Wolverines' state-of-the-art Bahna Wrestling Center, the Lil' Wolverine Wrestling Camp is centered on teaching young wrestlers the fundamental technique and skills necessary to be a successful wrestler as they mature.
This camp will run from Monday to Tuesday with daily sessions from 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. and 12:30 - 2:00 p.m. Registration will be Monday from 9:00 - 9:45 a.m. Participants will be responsible for their own lunch. Parents are welcome to observe all camp sessions. Bleacher seating is available at the Bahna Wrestling Center. Wireless internet connection is also available.
Camp Highlights and Features:
- Held at the state-of-the-art Bahna Wrestling Center where the Wolverines practice
- Positive and fun environment to learn
- Basic skills and winning techniques will be emphasized
- Drilling implemented each session
- Light competitive wrestling and developmental games
- Wrestlers will be divided into two groups as best possible: Beginner & Advanced Beginner
- Commuters only; no housing will be provided
Bahna Wrestling Center
2350 South State St.
Ann Arbor, MI 48104
Team Discount: Teams attending camp with any of the following criteria, please contact Jeanne Loveland at email@example.com for promo code prior to registering.
- 5 - 9 Wrestlers: $10 savings per wrestler
- 10 - 19 Wrestlers: $15 savings per wrestler
- 20 or more Wrestlers: $20 savings per wrestler
- Multiple Camp Discount: Wrestlers who attend multiple weeks of camp will receive an additional $35 discount off their subsequent camp(s).
- Sibling Discount: Families who send multiple children to camp will receive a $35 discount on second and subsequent siblings.
Refund Policy: There is a $100 non-refundable deposit. All cancellations must be communicated to Jeanne Loveland (firstname.lastname@example.org) prior to the start of camp. There will be no refunds given after the start of camp.
Note: Please have all medical / insurance information handy prior to beginning online registration. You will be asked to provide medical history, insurance information, etc.
Required Forms: All players must have had a physical within the past year and it must be signed by a physician. A physical examination form from your doctor OR this PHYSICAL FORM must be uploaded to the campers account no later than one week prior to the start of camp. University trainers are required to review the physicals prior to the start of camp. No camper will be permitted to participate in any University of Michigan camp with out a physical exam form that meets these requirements.
Open to any and all entrants; limited only by number, age, grade level, and/or gender.